Breaking News

Brooklyn Decker reveals how she met Andy Roddick

In an interview to Tennis Channel the model and actress Brooklyn Decker revealed how she met the 2003 US Open champion Andy Roddick. They got married in 2009 and they are now parents of a son, Hank, and a daughter called Stevie. Decker said: 'I was hosting a show for football for Sports Illustrated on si.com and he watched it every week and he got his attorney to call my agent at the time and I thought it was very shady. And I did not call him back for five months, and I was living in New York at the time and my manager said to me, You have no friends, all your friends are in North Carolina where I grew up and why don't you call this guy here. He is really nice and I googled him and I watched his press conference from the US Open and he was just like super dry and sarcastic and I thought, "Well, that's pretty funny. That looks like a charmer". And so I called him back and then we were together ever since.'

Decker appreciates Andy a lot as a person: 'I was lucky enough to kind of be in the background and see all of the Cheeseman from a really unique perspective, but I think there is something about him becoming a parent that is really private and that something not everyone did to share and that makes it feel very special.'

Roddick is the last American male Grand Slam winner, having won the 2003 US Open defeating Juan Carlos Ferrero in a straight-set final.

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2S7dXz6

No comments