Breaking News

Serena Williams: 'I would like to see some change to the Fed Cup format'

Lindsay Davenport and Martina Navratilova expressed a lot of concern about the fact that the Fed Cup has not had the same attention as the Davis Cup that has a new format. What does Serena Williams think about it?

In a press conference after her win over Simona Halep on Monday, the American said: 'I would like to see some change to the format of Fed Cup, personally. I like the format, but it's also exciting to see some different things. What is that change? I don't know. I don't know what that means or what it would be. But, yeah, we definitely want to keep, because Fed Cup is such a great thing to play for the country and to play other people and to just to go out there. It's one of the few times we have to be a team, you know. It's fun. It's actually really fun. So it would be nice, but I don't know what that change is, and I don't know what it would look like. It's something definitely to talk about and to start discussing to see if it's even plausible and go from there.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2sGfQom

No comments