Breaking News

Daria Kasatkina hits amazing tweener

Amazing point at the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy in the second round match between Daria Kasatkina and Vera Zvonareva. The 21-year-old hit a great tweener and ended up winning the point. However it was Zvonareva to win the match, in straight sets, 6-3 7-6. The former world No. 2's run finished only in the semifinals losing to the Croat Donna Vekic who lost to Kiki Bertens in a championship clash on Sunday. In press conference Zvonareva said: "It was a very tough match and Daria is a great player. I knew it was going to be very difficult, physically and mentally, and that I had to play my best tennis to beat her and it's great that I succeeded. It was very challenging in the first set, and I was up 2-0 in the second set, but she was fighting for every point."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2G64lzf

No comments