Breaking News

Roger Federer's daughters speak Slovakian, says their swimming teacher

Roger Federer always said that his children love playing sports, including swimming. Sport24 interviewed the former champion Lucia Allárovà who is the teacher of Roger´s two daughters, nine-year-olds Myla and Charlene. ´It´s such an honour for me, and I am happy that it worked´, said Lucia.

For the first hour, even the famous father came. He shook my hand and he told me: "Hi I am Roger Federer". If was funny, because all the tennis fans know him. I was also 100% sure that Mirka was there."

Federer's daughters often read Slovakian stories on the grounds while their father plays tennis. That´s why they speak Slovakian during the swimming lessons. ´I always ask them in what language they want to speak, and they choose Slovakian.´

At the moment the four-year-olds Federer´s boys, Leo and Lenny, only play tennis, but Lucia is confident that they will soon turn to swim as well.

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GjDKOt

No comments