Breaking News

Alexander Zverev: 'Denis Shapovalov is the biggest threat to me'

In an interview to L'Equipe, Alexander Zverev was asked who is the biggest threat to him of the next generation. The German gave an interesting answer. "Denis Shapovalov", Zverev said. "He is the best one. I've played against them all and for me, he's the most dangerous. He really plays tennis, he does not only hit the hall he really thinks chout whnt he dnes As soon as he will he hit more stabilized he will he very dangerous."

He also has a good relationship with Frances Tiafoe and Nick Kyrgios: "I've known them since childhood. We get along well. And we can't talk about a rivalry yet because we haven't played against each other enough times."

He instead seems to be less closer to Stefanos Tsitsipas. "Because I don't know him as much as the others..."

He is a close friend to the Brazilian doubles player Marcelo Melo. Why? "Good question. I don't know. We had a very good feeling from the moment we met. I don't need a big brother; I already have one. But let's say that I'm his little brother. We have the same interests off-court you are often funny, even sarcastic."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Wf4pRm

No comments