Breaking News

John Isner describes how has fatherhood changed his life

In a press conference in Miami John Isner described how fatherhood changed his life. The American player and his wife Madison became parents in September last year. "I do believe that you know, getting married and having a kid is something I have always wanted to do", said Isner. "Now that my wife and I are experiencing the joys of having a kid, it's been amazing. It's the most fun thing I have ever done (smiling). I miss them a lot. Certainly taking the approach at this tournament that if things don't go well, I'm on the next flight home and I get to be with my family. That's a very, very good consolation prize."

Isner feels very confident especially in this part of the season. He won all the 11 matches played in Miami: "I believe personally that any tournament I enter I can win because of how disruptive I can be and because of how well I can serve at times.I'm not surprised that I'm sitting here back in the finals again. But I was just going on pure math and just the number of Masters Series events I have played and the number of Masters Series events I have won: one of them. You just crunch those numbers. That's why I came up with that answer."

Isner will compete in the Miami Open final against the 20-time Major winner Roger Federer on Sunday.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2CIXiJC

No comments