Breaking News

Kyle Edmund: 'Roger Federer is a good teammate, very supportive'

In an interview with Amazon Prime, Kyle Edmund commented on how it felt to share time with Roger Federer at the Laver Cup. In Indian Wells, they faced each other for the first time in career with the Swiss prevailing 6-1 6-4. "How you see, it's very relaxed, chilled, it's great to sort of engaging off-court just chat about different things, not just tennis, saying hello in the change rooms. That fear class talent, great to be around. He is a really good teammate as well, very supportive of everyone. I enjoyed it", said the 23-year-old Brit.

Edmund feels pleased with his run in Indian Wells: "When I am running matches then I really came to form after up and down may be coming off a few illnesses and injuries but once I got going I was not pleased in Australia, I have built up on clay and grass and then going through the end of the year, the Asian swing and getting my first win in Antwerp. But I am happy I got some matches, I really feel my game, where I need to improve, where my strengths are and I am happy. I am happy but you do not get too happy and just got to keep getting better because these guys are very good players."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2TeDtiu

No comments