Breaking News

Novak Djokovic reveals what he did following Australian Open win

In an interview to Tennis TV, Novak Djokovic reflected on what he did following his 15th Grand Slam title win at the Australian Open. The Serbian player is ready to make his comeback in Indian Wells facing Bjorn Fratangelo in the opening round. "It's been a while since I played in my last match and I am really looking forward to get on the court", said Djokovic. "I missed competition as well but at the same time I enjoyed my time off, spent a lot of time with my family, went to Serbia, spent time with my parents and people who I do not see often so had time to reflect on everything that was done in Australia and obviously a lot of positives and to carry into the rest of the season. I have worked hard for more than three weeks, we are getting my body, emotions, mind into the right shape to perform into the biggest tournaments in the world."

On how it feels to have an unbeatable feeling, the world No. 1 added: "I am sure I am not the only one but we all try to create this aura of being in an optimal state of performance and being in the zone when you are able to get the best base of your capabilities and maximize your qualities on court day in and day out. It is much easier said than done but that's what we all strive for."

Djokovic lost just one match this year against Roberto Bautista Agut in Doha

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2J5UwDF

No comments