Breaking News

Roger Federer: 'I don't know if I am going to win another Grand Slam'

In an interview to ESPN, Roger Federer commented on his chances to win his 21st Grand Slam title again. A lot of experts raised doubts about the topic, considering Federer's age. Speaking to ESPN, the Swiss said: “I don’t know if I’m going to win another slam. I thought the same years ago, I didn’t know. Then I won three more. I tried to do a lot of the right things, I’ve got a wonderful team and I was able to stay positive in my head and get it done. Confidence is such an important factor in tennis and sports in general. How long will I stay in tennis? I wish I knew. That would really help me and my wife with our planning. My wife is okay with me not knowing and taking it - not quite day-by-day - but by six months. We’re not thinking about retirement. Because, I feel like the more I think about it, the closer and closer I am to it. There are no plans yet, there were talks about the Tokyo Olympics, but that’s not true."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2I130Kc

No comments