Breaking News

Alexander Zverev: 'In fashion I am not as expert as Roger Federer is'

Last year in June after the French Open Alexander Zverev flew to Italy to sign a deal with the men's apparel brand Zegna. Does he love fashion? "I like to be elegant for the big stages, even if in life I am a casual guy. I cannot say I am a big fashion expert, for sure not as much as Roger Federer", the German told IoDonna Magazine during this month's Monte Carlo Masters. Over the years Federer attended several fashion events including the New York Gala. "But I had some photo shoots for the fashion magazines. Anna Wintour is a big tennis fan and she asked me to have a photoshoot for Vogue. That was funny."

Zverev is a world citizen. But what's home for him? "Monte Carlo, as long as I will play tennis. I just bought my first apartment and I am rebuilding it. I am looking forward to heading there."

Where does he see himself in ten years? "I see myself healthy and happy about my professional and personal life. The happiness, which is the only thing that matters."

Zverev has been dating the former junior player Olga Sharipova for a while now. The German player was asked, in an interview with IoDonna Magazine, if he finds time to experience love. "In life, there is room for everything: the most important thing is to keep a perfect balance", said Zverev, who will play the BMW Munich Open next.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2PCxCne

No comments