Breaking News

Alexander Zverev shares how he plans to break Federer, Nadal, dominance

In an interview with IoDonna Magazine, Alexander Zverev was asked how he plans to break the Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic dominance. The world No. 3 said: "Secrets cannot be revealed! Jokes aside, every aspect of my game can be improved, from the serve to volleys. What makes me confident for the future is to have cracked the top five rankings being so young. I can just improve."

In the Grand Slams, he has not delivered his best tennis yet. "Experience misses. But opportunities will not lack. I just turned 21."

Asked how his relationship is with Italy, Zverev replied: "A great one! In Milan, in 2013 I won the Bonfiglio tournament, a sub-18 international tournament, and in 2017 Rome I won my first big title, a Master 1000. I love Italy. Besides tournaments, your country is rich in history. And then I like a lot how you show your emotions. Italians support is one of the biggest I ever experienced. Food is great too."

On Russia, where his parents were born, Zverev added: "I do not go there too often. The last time was a couple of years ago when I played the St. Petersburg Open. My grassroots are Russian, my mother and father still have relatives in Russia but I was born in Germany and I am proud to represent it around the world."

Is Sascha in love? "With life, animals, sun, sea... I love a lot of things."

Who is the best looking woman? "Answering is impossible: every woman has a unique beauty."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GQaGxZ

No comments