Breaking News

Dimitrov Strikes Sublime Volley In Monte-Carlo

Watch as Grigor Dimitrov produces a moment of magic at the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, lunging for a brilliant drop volley, en route to a second-round win over Jan-Lennard Struff. The defending finalist Kei Nishikori instead lost to Pierre-Hugues Herbert. In press conference the Frenchman was asked if with this win he now belongs to the top players group. "I don't need this victory precisely. There have been other victories in the past, and there were some very tough matches and wins that made me already think that I could at least give them trouble when I'm in a good day, so I knew this before entering into the court. I also know that if they are in a good day, they can really give me trouble and they can even dictate the game. That has happened to me before. Therefore, I know that I have made progress. I know that I'm able to win tough matches. The good thing is to win."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2KMVMwc

No comments