Breaking News

Maria Sharapova reveals how she sees herself in 20 years

In an interview, Maria Sharapova was asked how she sees herself in 20 years. The Russian player replied: "I have energy and I hope by that time I will continue to have a lot of energy but I certainly want to be able to be a mother and a good wife and I want all those things but you never know where life will take you and that's the special thing about it. You wake up in the morning, you have a plan and my dad told me, You make a plan and God laughs at your plan. But I do not want to worry about what's gonna happen in 20 years. There is just more than tennis and from the moment you wake up to when you sleep, there are so many life responsabilities and I tried to be great at many things but I realized that's impossible and you have to focus, dedicate on one thing, you have to work on the others and try to get yourself good, so I like to keep things very simple, just try to improve and get better."

Asked what pushes her to keep competing, the two-time French Open winner added: "It's almost a selfish thing but as somebody who has done something since when they are so young and then has progressed in many ways, as a junior to professional, to a Grand Slam champion, I have always felt that one thing I know best, that I feel best at and I can be better at, as a woman it's a nice feeling to feel like you are powerful at what you do and when you love something it really shows in your eyes, I have always felt that when I am on the court I have always been able to be in a bubble, what's going on in my life no matter what, I treat it as my therapy in many ways, I forget about everything and I dedicate those few hours to being a tennis player."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XW9uyy

No comments