Breaking News

Mirka, four children are the most important things for Roger Federer -Agent

In an interview to Tages Anzeiger, Roger Federer's longtime agent Tony Godsick was asked when the Swiss player will retire from tennis. Godsick did not manage to pick a specific date, but he said something interesting: "I often asked it to him too. I would like to know it as an agent too. I said: Give me an idea so that I can prepare, I keep it for me. But he does not know himself. I feel he will play until he is healthy, enjoys and Mirka and kids are happy. This is the most important thing for him: Mirka and kids. You have understood that what he does in tennis now is absolutely unbelievable. He has four children, an active philanthropic life, he travels all over the world to promote his sport and he needs to practice harder than others because he is older. He has w lot of endorsements for which he does a lot, including the Laver Cup. He is definitely in the second nine-hole of his career. I hope not on the 18th hole, but 16th or 17th."

What will Federer do once he stops? "He is a devoted father and husband, he will happy spending time at home, watching his children playing sports, bringing them to school and stuff. He will be busy with his business that will keep growing. He has many long term endorsements contracts and I think he will continue with the companies who like him. We do not involve his partners in life, but he knows that he is part of them and that he could do more for them in the future."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2UXVp6E

No comments