Breaking News

Rafael Nadal: 'It always seems strange when Novak Djokovic loses'

In a press conference at the Monte Carlo Masters Rafael Nadal commented on Novak Djokovic's three-set loss to Daniil Medvedev. The Spaniard said: "It was a good match. Yeah, the match looks like gonna be for Novak at the third set, because winning that second set, tough one, looks like Daniil was a little bit more tired. It's true that Novak, I think, played a bad game in the 2-1, I think so. And then Daniil played well. He's playing so well. He already won a lot of good matches in this event. Always, when Novak loses, always seems strange because he's super solid. But everybody is human, no? And every day you play against another opponent that wants to win, too. That's how it works. This is sport."

Nadal was asked to recall his training session with Borna Coric in 2014: "I don't remember much. I'm being honest. If I tell you things about it, I gonna lie to you, because I don't have that good memory anymore (smiling). I remember a young kid hitting strong and playing very well, no? Today he's where he is because he deserves. He plays well in all the surfaces. He's very competitive. If it's Borna, gonna be a tough one."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2IVZ3He

No comments