Breaking News

Rafael Nadal needs to be calmer, says coach Moya

In an interview to El Mundo Deportivo, Rafael Nadal's coaches analyzed the ups and down the Spanish player went through during his three-set win over Leonardo Mayer in Barcelona. "Too many mistakes, he needs to have a calmer head", admitted Carlos Moya, a former world No. 1. Francis Roig added: “He's nervous and not picking up the sensations."

Nadal said: "I've been weak, but the goal was to win and I've been good in the ability to endure, with the attitude necessary to finish winning the game. At the level of the game, I do have things to improve. We know each other very well, he is a very good friend and it will be a unique game in a little more special conditions."

On Barcelona winning LaLiga Championship, Nadal concluded: "I congratulate them on the season they are doing. They have been doing great things the entire year. Real Madrid is not seeking titles because they have not been doing as well as them. Tennis players and football teams have bad seasons. You need to analyze why and work so that a solution is reached."

What are the problems with his game: "I am worried about just a few things, but the problem is that I am coming from complicated moments. I am not going through my best in these last weeks. I am coming back from an injury and breaks affect you tennis-wise and mentally. You need to recover little by little. There are no magical weapons."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2GLEYSd

No comments