Breaking News

Roger Federer has a very busy life, says famous chef

In an interview, Roger Federer said that when he is at home he does not cook, because someone else always does it for him, but he cleans. What does it mean? The chef Davide Oldani, who had a couple of advertisement videos with the Swiss for Barilla Company, said: "It's the sense of humility of a great person in helping what cooking is about and he does it in the clearest way." Asked if they send messages to each other by mobile phone, Oldani replied: "Nope, he is very busy on all what he has to do in his life. I cheer him, he is on 101 titles and hopefully, he reaches 110 to break Jimmy Connors' record."

Oldani has not seen Federer playing live yet: "But I hope to do it soon, I cannot give any detail yet but it's in my schedule. If he plays in Rome, I will definitely go there. Then we will meet each other again towards the end of the year. And I would like to invite him to my restaurant in Milan."

In tennis, top players always have the same goals: winning Grand Slams, becoming No. 1. Oldani is a renowned chef, what are his goals? "Making my workers getting involved, even more, that's my most important goal now."

Federer will earn roughly $40 million from his five-year agreement with Barilla. He will be the brand ambassador until 2022 and we will definitely see more from him.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Pxvb5d

No comments