Breaking News

Roger Federer is classy and professional, says chef Davide Oldani

Two years ago Roger Federer signed a five-year agreement with Barilla to be a global brand ambassador and make the famous brand grow even more. With him, there was the Italian chef Davide Oldani. They had two advertisement videos together, both in the North of Italy in 2017 and 2018. In an exclusive interview with Tennis World USA, Oldani shared his unique experience. "It was a good surprise, being associated with Barilla and the best tennis player makes me proud and so I decided to join the project." What hit Oldani the most about Federer? "His serious, strong and professional way in facing in a funny way a different topic, it means cooking. It was very funny, light, I asked him about tennis and he asked me about cooking. We both love Bjorn Borg, we spoke a lot of it."

Does Oldani see Federer becoming a chef or an actor in the future? "I do not know, you should ask him. For me, his next future is still in tennis, and I wish him it in order to break every record."

Videos on social media and TVs reached thousands of millions of views. How much a factor did Federer play on it? "A lot because he is very popular both on and off the court."

He put all of us in a comfortable mode and at every break, we were chatting. I was asking him both questions about tennis and food. He was curious while asking me how some of my most famous plats are made and me, a two-handed backhand tennis player, was asking him the secrets of his art.'

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Dw9aio

No comments