Breaking News

Corentin Moutet: 'Training with Roger Federer was fantastic experience'

In a press conference at the French Open, the young Frenchman Corentin Moutet spoke about the training sessions he had with Roger Federer in Dubai last year in December. "Roger, who welcomed us in Dubai, was really great help. So it's fantastic to have the support of these players, to have them helping me, and it was great to share, to observe. And these are the best players of all time so it's a fantastic experience. It was very interesting, and I tried to make the best of it, be it in Paris, it's not really special there, but I tried to learn more than what I learn on an everyday basis from my coach. So these were beautiful experiences and I hope I'll have the occasion of having more experiences like that", said Moutet.

Does Moutet fear to play on a larger court than today, than court No. 7 today? "I'm not fearing because I don't know on which court I'm going to play, and I'm not sure I will be playing on a larger court than today. And there was a lot of people today. It was not a small court for me. There were a lot of people cheering me, supporting me, and that helped me a lot, indeed. So I'll see on which court I'll be playing. According to that, I will prepare accordingly, but I don't think it's the most important thing for my next match."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2EKhcVt

No comments