Breaking News

Grigor Dimitrov: I am in daily contact with Andre Agassi

Grigor Dimitrov defeated Marin Cilic in five sets to reach the French Open third round. In the press conference, the Bulgarian player said: "Every win that I have now, I appreciate it. I don't really think of who I'm playing against. I just want to have those wins. I mean, I have pretty much played against everybody out there. It was a very, very important match for me, without a doubt, though. Clearly, I have struggled the past two, three months. The shoulder hasn't been great. So a lot of moving parts. A lot of changes overall. Yeah, to get a bit of a fresh breeze, so to speak, it's very nice and humbling at the same time. Yeah, I feel great. I feel great, and I'm very, so to speak, focused and excited for what's ahead."

On how he plans to work with Andre Agassi in the next future, Dimitrov added: "For right now, we don't really think so much about the weeks. We try to schedule the time when we can. In the same time, I think right now he's a huge part obviously of the team. We are in daily contact. We discuss a lot about tennis and talk about tennis, talk about, I mean, everything that has to do with tennis. That's one hell of a start already. I feel very fortunate to have him in my corner and talk about, yeah, everything that I can with him. I think in the near future we're going to kind of establish some weeks and try to figure out how we can have a better schedule overall so we can try to spend some more time together. Clearly in the upcoming months, after Europe, I'll be in the States. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of each other out there. But for now, we just try to make the most out of every time we are together and try to fit each other in our schedules, of course."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XfZ9xx

No comments