Breaking News

Roger Federer changed his game two years ago, says Thiem's agent

In an interview to APA, Dominic Thiem's new agent Herwig Straka commented on how the sportsmen and tennis players evolve. Straka said: "Even Roger Federer changed his game again two years ago. That's everything about sports and business affairs. He can have a bigger profile", said Straka about Thiem.

On the 25-year-old complaining in Rome about the tournament schedule, Straka added: "The saying was just made in a wrong moment. If you lost, you should not say that. It's good that he says what he thinks but you should only be careful about when and how to do it."

On how he enjoys doing management, Straka added: "That's my job. I spoke with my family about how many roles I have to cover in my life. You constantly have to change and for me to be honest with my closest ones is the key."

Thiem himself spoke about Kristina Mladenovic joining forces with former Naomi Osaka's coach Sascha Bajin: "Bajin who is able to do something is not a secret. He had enormous successes with every player he worked. I noted a big difference because Kiki trains much more. There are two three-hour sessions a day. And that's what exactly missed to her. She also trained before. But now it's a very different intensity. Kiki had an unbelievable season two years ago. Now she is a bit better because she does not get so much pressure. But in Rome and Madrid, she really played well even thanks to Sascha."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XgZRKU

No comments