Breaking News

Winning French Open this year is my goal, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

What's the biggest Stefanos Tsitsipas' ambition for this year's French Open? The Greek player answered this question in a press conference. "To be holding that beautiful trophy that Roland Garros has to offer", said Tsitsipas smiling.

The 20-year-old also said there is not too much time for him to visit cities: "I feel my schedule is a bit tighter. I would love to -- I have different ideas now. I don't have that much time to do my stuff most of the tournaments. As you can see, I had -- until now, obviously, consistent weeks, week by week."

On his father and coach Apostolos, Stefanos said something funny: "I don't know if you remember the headphone thing in the NextGen Finals? I didn't quite like it. I prefer to be alone when I play. I don't know. Some people, it helps them to give advice. I mean, I like advice. If it's short and on point, then it's fine. But sometimes, you know, coaches make it a bit more overcomplicated, and that's what I hate. This A, B, C, D, instead of, I don't know, going all the way around. I really don't know what to say about the on-court coaching for ATP. Nothing", concluded the Athens native.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2HLElJ0

No comments