Breaking News

Stefanos Tsitsipas: 'I am not a party guy. I receive many messages...'

In a press conference, Stefanos Tsitsipas spoke about how his popularity is increasing. The world No. 6 said: "People are recognizing me on the street. That's -- yeah, I'll have to agree with that. All of the above, all of what you said. Private locker rooms, for sure. What else? A lot of DMs. A joke. Personal? No, I don't know if I would like that. I don't have driving lessons, but I would like to drive. What else? I mean, success, obviously, seeing my name in different places. Party invitations? I am not a party guy, to be honest with you. If I would make a party, I would make it on my terms, like, I would select certain people, and, yeah, parties, not really. I mean, wealth. That kind of stuff. Feeling comfortable with my close ones. I think also the wealth, as I said, part, has also given me a little bit of freedom in my life, which is nice to see. And also for my family and friends."

Asked how playing doubles is helping him in singles, Tsitsipas replied: "I felt more comfortable in the net, coming to the net, approaching. I still feel, although today wasn't my best volleying experience in the match. I would call it that way. I didn't volley that way. Doubles has educated me on when it comes to aggressive tennis, and I took a lot from that."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Xgf1jL

No comments