Breaking News

I was grateful to stay in the Rafa Nadal Academy, says Garin

In an interview Christian Garin commented on his experience in the Rafa Nadal Academy. The Chilean player was happy with the experience he lived. "It was a good time, I was there for a year", said Garin. "They always treated me well and when I left they understood it. I am always grateful for all what they did for me. Sharing tournaments with Rafa is dream, he is someone I take as an example for many things. I am very excited to play in the same tournaments as him."

Garin made an investment on his career in the beginning: "Tennis is a difficult sport on this way. It's not easy to make a finance in a career. My parents made a very big effort during my whole life. This year was complicated on this way, but I did the impossible to be able to keep playing. We built a very solid team, which is what makes me happy this year. Besides the ranking, it makes me happy that all of us head into the same direction. In order to earn a good amount of money and pay expenses, I had to play Interclubs events."

Asked why he switched so many coaches, Garin replied: "I always tried to find someone who I had a connection with. Changes did not happen by chance. There was always something that made the relationship getting complicated. But I am very happy with this team, it took so much time to meet them."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2E1A9md

No comments