Breaking News

Rafael Nadal: Match against Wawrinka is an opportunity to improve

Rafael Nadal is looking forward to face Stan Wawrinka in the quarter-finals in Madrid.

The Spaniard said: "Tournaments come whenever they have to come and the best moment is when you come from winning three tournaments in a row. I don't think that previous years when I came from winning Monte-Carlo and Barcelona it was a better moment than right now. For example, that I have just made two semifinals. This is what you can see. We are not going to lie and we are going to say that something that's not -- in Barcelona, I had good support and here as well. I have always said it in every single press conference, I cannot say it more. I really want to say thank you for all the support and love that I receive from the people here in Madrid. So, coming here is not only the opportunity to be able to play well, and to be able to build-up my confidence, it's an opportunity to get more energy and all that love and support I receive from the people gives you maybe that extra plus and, hopefully, it will help me to go step by step and improve, which are some steps I need. And tomorrow, as I said, it is another opportunity to be able to give my highest level and it's an opportunity to go out there on the court, to enjoy playing against one of the best players in the world, in front of my people, as I have always done. I think that my people are not going to fail me so I hope to be there for them, too."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2WzlC8r

No comments