Breaking News

Roger Federer has an untouchable game, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

In an interview with ABC, Stefanos Tsitsipas praised the Big Three. The 20-year-old Athens native said: "I always tried to see those big players. Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray. Seeing what they did, is unbelievable. Djokovic, one of the best players from the baseline. Nadal with his fight, the energy he puts on the court. You can only look at him and work on it. Although I do not know how much you can work it because there are not many players who have it. I think you have to be born like this. I think you have to be born this way. Federer with his untouchable tennis, something you get born with. Working on little details that can improve your tennis."

On the Next Generation trying to break the Big Three dominance, Tsitsipas added: "Everything is a matter of time. I wanted to have success as early as possible to take advantage of everything I worked for in my life. I think I deserve to be where I am. Playing the little tours, Challengers... It's very hard to see yourself there. I am very happy to be able to play the best tournaments, be in the best cities every week, in front of a packed crowd. It's amazing how the younger guys have achieved it. We are also creating new followers."

"I know I wanted to have my own personality. If I try to do what they do I would not be myself, I only would be someone trying to be a copy of another person, which I hate. I want to create my own image, my own style. But it's normal to see yourself in the best players because it's the way to evolve."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2HejbBO

No comments