Breaking News

Roberto Bautista Agut: I want to refresh my mind this week in Gstaad

World No. 13 Roberto Bautista Agut wants to refresh his mind in Gstaad following his Wimbledon semifinal run. 

The 31-year-old made his maiden Grand Slam semifinal at The All England Club. 

The Spaniard's great Wimbledon run came to an end with a defeat suffered against No. 1 seed Novak Djokovic. 

"I felt very good in Wimbledon. It was a nice experience to play the semifinal. I think I played great tennis. It was maybe one of the best results in my tennis career," Bautista Agut said in Gstaad. 

No. 1 seed Bautista Agut is preparing to open his fourth main draw campaign on the clay courts of Gstaad.

The Spaniard has had success in Gstaad so far in his career but he hasn't yet won a title. 

Bautista Agut made the Gstaad semifinal in 2017, before finishing runner-up to Matteo Berrettini in the final last year. 

After a first round bye in Gstaad, Bautista Agut will meet fellow compatriot Jaume Munar in the round-of-16.

"I (will) use this week in Gstaad to refresh my mind, to practice, to enjoy the views, the hotels, the courts, the whole tournament. It's very nice to come here, I really like it

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2YsAgCw

No comments