Breaking News

'Nadal is a machine, Federer hits winners from anywhere while Djokovic...'

Juan Ignacio Londero is going through the best season in his career. The Argentinean player said: "I am living a dream this year. It's all very crazy what's happening, but I am calm. Confused. But I do not think too much. I faced Rafa Nadal in the Roland Garros, I enjoyed it and with Roger, the same. I won Cordoba title, I enjoyed it. The final in Bastad... I am realizing all what I am achieving."

On what makes Nadal, Federer and Novak Djokovic so special, Londero added: "They are all different. Rafa is a machine of intensity, mind, hitting balls on all sides. Roger hits aces, you do not see the ball, he hits winners from all angles. And now Novak, who is doing everything well, comes. I will try to enjoy the match as much as possible. Handling the nerves and I hope the experience I had with Nadal and Federer can be a bit more useful to face Djokovic on Wednesday."

Boris Becker will be the Germany's team captain at the ATP Cup that will take place in the beginning of the 2020 season in Australia. "Alexander Zverev asked me and I accepted", said the former world No. 1 on Thursday in New York. Starting from 2020, the ATP Cup replaces the traditional Hopman Cup. 24 teams overall will play and it's the No. 1's country player, in this case Alexander Zverev, who picks his captain. From January 3 to 12 2020, teams will be split over six groups by four teams. Matches will take place in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. The finals will take place in Sydney.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/30TgluB

No comments