Breaking News

Novak Djokovic trolls Karen Khachanov

Through his official Instagram account Karen Khachanov made fun of Novak Djokovic. The Russian player shared a photo featuring him in the pool on holidays. "Just chilling and nothing more", wrote Khachanov. The Serb commented: "Photoshopping your back muscles. Man... come on..."

On the advantage of being a tall player, in a press conference Khachanov said: "Obviously the advantage I think that we have more power; we have bigger serve than the guys who are a little bit shorter. Yeah, I mean, especially for me, I have more shots, more aggressive. On the other side, I think the players that you named, we are moving really well on the baseline. It's not only serve. We do serve and volley. So we are kind of rallying and trying to play points against guys like Rafa, Novak (smiling). Yeah, the other guys who are shorter, of course, they have maybe advantage in the moving, so they are even faster. But that's logical, right?"

Matteo Berrettini, who lost to Djokovic in London on Sunday, shared what makes the tournament so unique: "I think the stadium, the arena, is great. Last year I came here to do the ATP University, so was a little bit different experience (smiling). But I think it's really nice because it's all dark, you know, on the crowd side. And the court is, like, really lighted. So it's good for the -- I don't know. Like I said, the court is really good. The environment was great. The atmosphere was great. I was hearing a lot a Italians. Also, like, not only Italians supporting me. So I enjoyed being there. I'm proud to be here. I'm going to learn a lot after this experience."

Photo via Jose Morgado

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/374Sufd

No comments