Breaking News

Roger Federer: 'Fans want to me to keep playing and I will'

Roger Federer said he is not planning to retire anytime soon although he is building his future for his post career time, including becoming an investor of On shoes company. The world No. 3 said: "In a way I am understanding the take and on the other way I am surprised that people are speaking that way because it's true, I have not spoken much about what comes after because I want to keep it as free as possible, so I basically have nothing when I am retiring. But ever since I have signed the Uniqlo deal and I have gotten together with On, it's changed a bit, I am gonna be working also beyond my playing days which I was anyway also going to do with my charity and I have a wife, four children and I want to spend maximum time there. I am really excited about it but the On Team, they want me to keep playing, I want to keep playing, my fans want to keep playing. I just came back from a South American tour and I played in front of almost a 100,000 people and they are all telling me, Keep on playing and I will. This is not the end of my tennis career, this is just a process that I am going through right now."

"I was really able to partner with the best brands in the world, it's been a pleasure and for an athlete, also a tennis athlete, to stay with the same brand for a long time which I have been able to do. It has been a real privilege, I loved it and I am sure also some will exceed my playing days and the luxury business is as strong as ever", he concluded.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2DiulE8

No comments