Breaking News

"Is not Serbia against the World" said Novak Djokovic

Novak Djokovic came back to talk about the love the crowd has for him and for his two rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal: “A lot has been written about how I am not loved. My personal impression is that I have a lot of support and sympathy for me. When I play Federer or Nadal, crowd supports them but that doesn’t mean that I’m hated and that I should turn whole of Serbian public against the world. I don't like those stories' Serbia against the World."

Protagonist of a super start to the season, with the victory at the ATP Cup and the triumph, the eighth of his amazing career, at the Asutralian Open, against Dominic Thiem, the love of the crowd for Djokovic was often compared to that of the crowd for his two great rivals Federer and Nadal. By some Nole is seen as the antagonist regardless of the Swiss a the Spanaird, as if he were the villain of a story that saw Federer and Nadal as heroes.

But Nole deserves the same love and recognition that his Roger and Rafa have. "Sometimes I get distracted, I have outbursts, is it the crowd, umpire, wind etc. I admit that and I'm not proud of that, but I'm a human being that makes mistakes, and I try to become better every day." he said.

A normal thing, which happens to all human beings. Even our favorite heroes, who play every week with a racket in their hand through the corners of the world, are always human beings, not gods. And this should never be forgotten.

This applies to Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal: fans and crowd have their heroes and their antagonists, but how can they still criticize a player who, prospects in hand, can become the most titled ever? Can this only be dependent on the dislikes and sympathies of fans and crowds?



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2SYMLRL

No comments