Breaking News

Marin Cilic opens up on wedding with Kristina Milkovic

In an interview to Supertennis TV the world No. 7 Marin Cilic commented on his off-season and his wedding with Kristina Milkovic. They met each other for the first time in 2008 when Kristina was working as a hostess during a Croatia's Davis Cup tie, and in April this year, they got married. Cilic will soon leave to Pune to play the Maharashtra Open where he leads the field with Kevin Anderson, and he feels recovered. 'Holidays were great and very well used after a long season and big emotional ups and down', said Cilic in Naples earlier this month, after a photoshoot for Capri Watch. 'Especially very highs with the Davis Cup, it was very happy holidays, I just enjoyed my time with my wife Kristina. Holidays are important to completely relax, to recharge batteries and to also feel ready with my body to start again for new training and new preparation. We had a lot of activities, we went to the Caribbean, unforgettable memories.'

Cilic was then asked how his life changed since his wedding. 'The life did not change much, I am still the same person now. It would be different if we were married and I did not have my wife with me. We are a small family and I have even bigger support now. Maybe inside myself, I feel more relaxed and peaceful. I have great stability in my life, which I feel is important for anyone in any kind of job. Kristina supports me and my career a lot. We improve each other as people.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2QbmFYt

No comments