Breaking News

Roger Federer confirms he may play on clay in 2019

Roger Federer did not deny that he could return to compete in clay-courts tournaments in 2019. Speaking to the Swiss TV channel SRF in Dubai where he is having his pre-season training, Federer said that he wants to take a decision as early as possible. 'I need to comprehend it early, in order that I can put together myself in the very best means I’ve a concept of ​​what it would appear to be', Federer said. 'However the planning is sort of a puzzle, so we now have to debate every thing precisely. I had an ideal vacation to London and was in a position to prepare properly. I’m nonetheless in love sufficient with the game. So long as that’s the case, issues are going properly.'

Federer is aware that having clear plans from the beginning of the season would be an ideal thing. 'At this age you cannot depart something to probability. However I like doing that. Even touring shouldn’t be an issue. It is totally different than it was. However the previous couple of years have been comparable. I really feel bodily and mentally the identical. I am very happy that I can still can play tennis with my age. I‘m still very much in love with the sport, the practice and with the travelling around the world and I already resumed practice again in Dubai.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Ch3mci

No comments