Breaking News

Roger Federer speaks about Hopman Cup Party with Belinda Bencic

The Hopman Cup Year's Eve on the night of Monday December 31 in Perth will feature Roger Federer for the third consecutive year. The Swiss player has clear ideas on the outfits he will pick, while he admitted that women, including his Hopman Cup partner Belinda Bencic, have more uncertainties. 'They have it complicated, they have so many different types of dresses. We go in the suit and we put it at the tire - that's not a big deal for us but with them it's not easy. I heard she is battling over her choice but I am sure it's gonna look great, so no problem. I had great fun the last couple of years, I am very happy that she is here once again', said Federer.

The Swiss also assured that the Hopman Cup is a very important event for him: 'The preparation you have in December leading in the Hopman Cup is obviously very crucial to me to make sure I got the work done and when you come here it's about getting used to the matches for the new season, trying the new things you may have tried in practice. I played the Hopman Cup in the last couple of years and then I went on winning the Australian Open. That was not really the plan. That was like a dream scenario, everything worked perfectly. I am not a very superstitious guy so I am just here to kick off the season in a place in which I really enjoy playing, that has an amazing stadium, great fans. I really think it's a great preparation, a lovely event and there is not too many players so it's a nice way to start the year.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2s3oxZE

No comments