Breaking News

Tipsarevic recalls 2010 Davis Cup title with Djokovic: 'I am grateful'

Through his official Facebook page, the former top ten player Janko Tipsarevic recalled the Serbia's 2010 Davis Cup title win over France in Belgrade. That was an unbelievable success for the country that had never taken home the title previously. Tipsarevic played a key role in it, and he still feels emotional when thinking about it. 'It was even more special that I got to do this with a phenomenal team, including my great friends Nenad Zimonjic , Novak Djokovic, Bogdan Obradovic, Victor Troicki. It taught me to be your best self; you need to surround yourself with the best', wrote Tipsarevic. 'No matter how busy you are, or how successful you become, always take the time to appreciate those who helped you get to where you are today. Let me know below who you are grateful for and how they have helped you by tagging these amazing people as a comment below this post. I can't wait to see them.'

Commenting on his upcoming comeback, Tipsarevic - who last competed at the 2017 US Open and has no ranking position now - added: 'I am excited to be making my comeback to professional tennis following more than 15 months out of the game with a string of injuries. This is a big decision for me, but I know I am not alone in making a comeback this January. As we approach the New Year we all think of our own resolutions and priorities, which are quite often comebacks of our own. Whether your #comeback is to go back to school, return to work after parental leave, to get back to the gym after months or even years, to start a new career, to embark on a new relationship.... we all have our own comebacks to make. More often than not our comebacks are not intentional and are rashly decided at 5 minutes to midnight with minimal planning and consideration. Let’s reverse this trend in 2019!'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2LGdfmO

No comments