Breaking News

Caroline Wozniacki opens up on social media about her health

Caroline Wozniacki is ready to start her 2019 season. The world no. 3 will commence the new year at the ASB Classic in Auckland trying to win her first title ever in New Zealand. In the previous edition, she lost in a straight-final to Julia Goerges, 6-4, 7-6.

On her social media channels, Wozniacki reflected on the year that is about to end, where she won the Australian Open, her maiden Major, and she also reflected on the new upcoming season: 'As I leave home to start a new season, I had a bit of time to reflect on a crazy 2018, and two things stood out. Starting off the season winning my first Grand Slam in Australia was a life long dream that was definitely worth the wait! Also, being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis after struggling physically for months, gave me a new challenge to overcome and a new mission to raise awareness for the disease. Bring on 2019, I am ready.'

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

As I leave home to start a new season, I had a bit of time to reflect on a crazy 2018, and two things stood out. Starting off the season winning my first Grand Slam in Australia was a life long dream that was definitely worth the wait! 🏆🙌🏼 Also, being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis after struggling physically for months, gave me a new challenge to overcome and a new mission to raise awareness for the disease. Bring on 2019, I am ready 💪🏻 - Caro ❤️

Un post condiviso da Caroline Wozniacki (@carowozniacki) in data: Dic 27, 2018 at 1:58 PST

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ETtewv

No comments