Breaking News

Accepting losses after becoming a mother is not easier: Serena Williams

A few months ago, Roger Federer said that fatherhood made it easy for him to accept losses. This is not the same for Serena Williams who became a mother to daughter Olympia, born in September 2017. 'I don't think it's any easier. I mean, I don't really take losses well. But, like I said, Karolina literally played lights out starting 5-1, 40-30. Literally I've never seen anything like it. If anything, I think that's a little bit easier to know, Okay, next time I'm up 5-1 against anybody, whether it's her or anyone, I just need to make sure I play lights out when I have match points. It's little things like that that I used to do, always do, that I need matches to know that, Okay, this is when you go psycho, when you have match point. It's a good learning experience to know the next time that I have match point, like, Okay, just like go bananas on it.'

Asked about her next plans, Serena replied: 'I don't know. I got an email that I was entered in Indian Wells, so... I guess that's what I'm entered in. I guess you're automatically entered with your ranking.'

ALSO READ: Djokovic would beat Roger Federer in Australian Open final - Evert

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2MyOWrJ

No comments