Breaking News

I went through some tough moments, says Rafael Nadal

Rafael Nadal feels confident about his next rounds at the Australian Open. The 32-year-old defeated Frances Tiafoe in straight sets to reach the semifinals and in the press conference he said: 'It's a great feeling, of course. Is true that I suffered things in a row for a few months. As always, is not easy to say. Has not been easy times for me because the world is much tougher for most of the people than for me, of course. But in terms of my personal feeling, of course, have been some troubles in a row, so not easy situations. Yeah, the last thing have been in Abu Dhabi, so I didn't have the chance to play in Brisbane.

Was, of course, a tough moment. At the same time has been positive that I felt myself playing well, practising well there in Brisbane. Have been a positive week for me practising there. I came here with the positive feelings I have done a lot of things well before the tournament start. Then you have to compete, you have to win matches, because after a while without competing is always a challenge. But I really did a lot of things well during the whole week. For me, yeah, so special to be back where I am today. Means that I started the season in a good way again, and that's very positive for me. Of course, now is another tough match against Stefanos. But be in the semifinals for the first Grand Slam of the year after what happened the last few months, can happen great things during the next couple of days or not. But anyway, have been a positive start of the year for me.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2FNHRTh

No comments