Breaking News

Maria Sharapova praises Stefanos Tsitsipas for great YouTube videos

Making videos by himself and sharing them on his official YouTube account is one of Stefanos Tsitsipas' hobbies. The Greek player spoke about this in press conference at the Australian Open. 'I started last year, inspired by some other people,' confessed Tsitsipas. 'When I'm desperate sometimes, when I feel down, I do these videos, I actually feel better. It makes me realize that tennis is not the most important thing in life, that we all have some other talents that we don't know about. It kind of makes me more relaxed. Kind of, I don't know, just gives me a better understanding and idea of life, film making and photography. I think there's a lot of things you can learn from that. It relaxes me. I see it as a hobby. Actually it's a good hobby because I can carry all this stuff to all these nice locations that I visit around the world, create things. The most satisfying thing about that is creating. That's what I love about it.'

About Tsitsipas, Maria Sharapova, on her official Twitter account, praised the Athens native's activity on the social media: '(Star) power! And the YouTube videos are (cool)! Original, and very real.'

Tsitsipas also commented on his family background: 'It's very important to have both parents involved in tennis from a very young age. I was different. I know there are some players that were traveling in the tour from a very young age with their brother, with their sister. That also helped a lot on their development. I didn't have that. I started all by myself playing tennis Europe, all the things. In the beginning I had my mom coming to the tournaments with me. Then all switched, my dad started coming. I think it's important to have a family that's so well connected with tennis, has a good understanding of what's going on. Many parents have no clue of what they should do for their kids. I feel lucky that I have such parents that know a lot about this game.'

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title 

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2WdoXKF

No comments