Breaking News

Simona Halep: I met Boris Becker, I was happy to see him.

In an interview to CNN, Simona Halep commented on the rumors indicating that six-time Grand Slam winner Boris Becker would become her new coach. There was nothing true about their reported co-operation. "He came for a different reason in Bucharest and I was happy to see him, but we never talked about being together as a coach and player," Halep revealed. "They are good people with good hearts, and my mom is a little bit shy, as I am. My dad is different, so they complete each other and I took I think more from my mom's character, and the body and the (tendency) for sport from my dad."

At the same time, Halep - who split with Darren Cahill at the end of the last year - admitted: "I need a coach. But for the moment I just say that I want to take the responsibility to see how it is going to be, the next three, four months."

Halep also commented on how her popularity has increased: "When you have success, you also have to pay some things so it's great I have to pay this. It's not that comfortable or that easy but it's the best thing that could happen to myself, so I am trying to embrace it, accept it, and enjoy it."

ALSO READ: Djokovic would beat Roger Federer in Australian Open final - Evert

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2SRHlGY

No comments