Breaking News

Rafael Nadal angry with wedding rumours: 'I will not tell anything'

Rafael Nadal is angry with the rumours about his wedding that is scheduled to take place in autumn with his long-time girlfriend Maria Francisca Perello. Nadal did not want the news to be spread out as he wanted it to be private, but the Hola Magazine disclosed the news on Wednesday.

Speaking to Diario Mallorca while heading back to home in Porto Cristo, Nadal said: "I’m not going to tell anything, it has bothered me a lot. I never report any of this, I’m not going to do it now. You want to ask me about the wedding, right? I understand that you do your job, but I will not say anything."

The tennis player Marc Lopez, the basketball star Pau Gasol are expected to attend the wedding. We will see if also Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray will be there with their respective wives.

Meanwhile, on Novak Djokovic's win over Nadal in the Australian Open final, the former Roger Federer's coach Paul Annacone said: "Rafa has dominated every player he faced the entire tournament only losing serve 2 times leading into the finals and not losing a set. Novak broke Rafa’s serve 5 of seven times and totally dominated the match - this was a huge statement to start 2019. Rafa made a statement as well! I’m healthy, I’m back and being Rafa was total class and humility In defeat."

ALSO READ: Rafael Nadal: Worse players than David Ferrer won a Grand Slam title

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2UEIBgT

No comments