Breaking News

Caroline Wozniacki recalls when a fan asked her to marry her

In an interview to Tennis Channel, Caroline Wozniacki recalled when a fan got crazy meeting her. On her way to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, the 2018 Australian Open winner said: "I had a fan one day go down on knee and then ask me to marry him so that was a little weird, flattering, but I said, I am sorry, I first have to ask my dad for permission."

Asked if she has a pet, Wozniacki replied: "I do have a dog, his name is Bruno. It's a little puffball, he is here with me, he travels."

Asked about what's the best part of being an elite player, Wozniacki replied: "Get to meet amazing people around the world."

The 28-year-old did not have a great season so far having won just three matches. At the BNP Paribas Open she lost to, and in an interview, her brother Patrik said: "

In an interview to TV2 Sport, Wozniacki's brother, Patrik, said: “I have no doubt the Caroline’s on the right path. She had to start somewhere, and it was here. Unfortunately, it was a loss, but she can take a few things with her. She’s been practising well lately, and she’s no longer sick. She’s been put through the wringer. She says she’s moving well and doesn’t feel any rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, which she also has. It sounds OK. The most important thing was that she could still run and work from the baseline. She’s still lacking a few pro cents in her game and doesn’t feel comfortable yet. I think it looks pretty good. Now it’s back to the practice court, play some practice matches and just look forward to Miami.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2O2iazX

No comments