Breaking News

Djokovic: 'My life was just about tennis in the past. Now it's different'

Novak Djokovic has a philosophical view when he speaks. The Serbian player gave a deep interview to in Monte Carlo last month. "The inner peace, the spiritual growth, the understanding of myself, and of course the family, the close ones, but for most of my career it was just about tennis all the time and then my ego plays with me so much, it plays with all of us but I have been thinking firstly that the ego is my enemy but actually now I have been leaning towards the theory that ego should be befriended, be part of your process of thinking and feeling and in this way you are also disarming in a way rather than kind of trying to reject it and then you are creating this is so much what we are going through in out in our life", said Djokovic.

The 31-year-old, who lost in Miami, added: "I respect everyone and I also respect this kind of moment in time that we as people are and our society is where it is with the reason and we just have to go through that stage of development and evolution and it took me time to come to that understanding because in a way I was also for many years through my character Building process and spiritual development and opening my minds to different."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2FKufan

No comments