Breaking News

Novak Djokovic: 'I am not at my highest level, I know that'

Novak Djokovic feels confident ahead of the Miami Open. The Serbian player will seek his seventh title there and he looks excited to compete there. In a press conference, the Belgrade native said: "Miami is the next tournament singles-wise for me. I'm going to try to go all the way here in doubles. I'm really excited about that. And get some good practice in. I'm going to have Marian Vajda, my coach, joining us in Miami. Plenty of time until my first singles match there. Things to work on, without a doubt. I'm not at my highest level. I know that. But slowly building, and hopefully, I'll be able to peak in Miami. In this case, it's good for me that I'm participating in doubles here, because I get a chance to rectify the wrongs if you want, but I don't think it's going to sit with me too long. I really -- I don't feel how this can, you know, disturb me on the long run. You know, I know what I'm capable of. I know the quality of my tennis. It's just one of those days. You just have to congratulate your opponent and move on."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2ClrqdS

No comments