Breaking News

Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Djokovic explain why they keep playing

In an interview to the ATP YouTube Channel Roger Federer commented on why he keeps competing at 37 years old of age and after a 21-year career as a professional player. "I think it's simple, I just like playing tennis - could be mini tennis, could be playing tennis with my kids, could be practising here on site or in a big court, it doesn't matter. I like playing tennis so when you have that feeling and that mindset everything else comes naturally and easy", said Federer.

Rafael Nadal added: "I just enjoy the tour, I love what I am doing, I love tennis and just always like the competition. I want to win every tournament that I play."

Novak Djokovic finally concluded: "I am grateful that I am part of the era with these two guys. Ten years ago if you asked me that question I probably would have a different answer but over the course of the last ten years, I owe them to these two guys and the rivalries I had with them in terms of the improvement and evolution of my game. Rivalries that have forced in a way to really dig deep to understand what it takes to top one another."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Cmcyf9

No comments