Breaking News

Roger Federer reveals the new places he would like to visit

Roger Federer always wants to go visit new places and he has thought about what could be the next in the future. "There is a lot about Africa that I did not see yet. My father is always excited about Namibia. I'd like to play an exhibition match in South Africa. I feel like i would like to visit some countries by car. Going through Italy from one place to the other or till the north of Europe. And I am a big fan of Asia, there are still many places where I did not go to", said Federer.

When he goes to a new city, he always wants to fully experience it: "I like to eat local foods and I know a lot of traditions: Indian, Mexican, Asian - I ate a lot around the road. I never regretted it. I apparently have a good stomach."

What new language would he like to learn? "Italian for sure. A great language. Unfortunately, I do not have time to learn it properly. Maybe later."

Federer commented on the new rules like no let: "I once played in the Fast 4 event with Lleyton Hewitt. There is no deuce and on the bottom level I can well imagine this format. If players and fans do not understand the format, it will not work. But I am connected to traditions."

Federer said: "It's important to make some mistakes so that you can be a better player and especially a better person. The key was to learn right lessons and not making the same mistake more times. You do not have to underestimate it; as a tennis professional, you can make a lot of mistakes, with fans, media, endorsmements and tournaments organizers. There are big threats. For the major things I definitely did the right choice in choosing my coach, fitness trainer, agent and my wife of course."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2FtWZ5G

No comments