Breaking News

Alexander Zverev: 'I like to speak about my personal life'

In a press conference, Alexander Zverev revealed the questions he likes and hates to answer. The 21-year-old said: "Before the French Open, why do you struggle at Slams. I had played eight Slams before that so just give me some time. Then after the French Open, it stopped. Then, Do you feel like an ice player? I actually like personal questions, I like when it's outside the court, when I do interviews, when people get to know me better, when they get to know what kind of person I am and what I do outside the court, who my friends are, what I do, when I am not in tournaments. I like to talk about personal life as well."

On his Richard Mille Watch, the German added: "It's my personal edition, which is the RM 5703 Alexander Zverev, there is a German flag. I quite like it."

He finally spoke about his Russian roots: "Their school in the Soviet Union back then was a very good technical school, they were doing the right thing so that helped us a lot, having parents who know how to teach a young player to play the game, how to have a perfect technique. If you look at all of us we have a pretty smooth technique, we are obviously not all the same but all of us do not have a bad shot technically, so from that perspective it helped a lot."

Zverev is competing at the Monte Carlo Masters this week trying to go far.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2PdH2VG

No comments