Breaking News

Auger-Aliassime: 'What Rafael Nadal said about me is unbelievable'

In an interview to El Mundo Deportivo, Felix Auger-Aliassime commented on how it felt to hear Rafael Nadal mentioning the Canadian player's name speaking of the brightest promising stars. "He speaking well of me is a good sign, it's great. It's unbelievable because I saw him from TV and the distance between me and him was so big that being able to play or being close to him in a certain time was unthinkable", said Auger-Aliassime. He wants to be the best he can every day: "I feel frustrated sometimes training because I want to do things well in order to repeat them in matches. I feel more frustrated in the training sessions, but in the match, I accept that my opponent will play well and that I will make unforced errors. On every point, I try to find solutions to win."

Asked what is his best surface, Auger-Aliassime replied: "Clay and hardcourt at 50 per cent. I grew up on hard courts, but I trained a lot and I played a lot of clay-court tournaments in Europe when I was 13 and 14 years old and from there I felt more comfortable with my game and movement. I think that now I can achieve good results on both surfaces."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2W9Q7Sf

No comments