Breaking News

Novak Djokovic: 'Private life affects your profession'

Novak Djokovic got married to his wife Jelena back in 2014 and they now have four children, a son called Stefan and a girl named Tara. The Serb aims to find balance between the tennis court and his family: "The future of the sport will be very demanding in terms of holistic approach to professional sport, in terms of pay attention to every aspect of your life, both private and professional, which I hope will make people grow and shape their character, perspective of life, the values they represent, working on their skills. Emotional stability or instability affects your profession. Being a father and a husband is a blessing, I am very thankful and grateful for that but it's also responsibility, it made me understand how I need to adapt to new changes in my life. But it also gave me this great sense of serenity, confidence, comfort and fulfil in every aspect of my life", he said in a press conference.

Djokovic added: "Once you step inside your home, whatever happens on that day, you leave it behind because in that place tennis is not the priority. It's the baby, the family and all the duties that go with it, of course giving as much as attention to your dear ones, that's the purpose of the life, that's the happiness and the real values that you need in your life. If you are able to balance that as well, with your profession, which I am trying to do, of course, you will have positive results."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2UFSj7s

No comments