Breaking News

Rafael Nadal hits amazing forehand passing on match point

Watch Rafael Nadal's sensational passing shot to close out his quarter-final win against Jan-Lennard Struff at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell. Meanwhile Kei Nishikori reached the semifinal as well beating Roberto Carballes Baena. "The econd set was very tight. I had many chances," the Japanese said. "I couldn't convert and he started playing better. He almost had a chance to go to three sets, so it was a very good game, I would say. But the past two games I finished really well and played good tennis again. Daniil Medvedev is definitely a tough player. He has a good serve, good reach. He gets many balls. He moves well for his height, so I have to play a lot of good tennis if I want to beat him."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2UWWmMF

No comments